Bulletstorm PS3 servers

by Aldex1997

Original Post

Re: Bulletstorm PS3 servers

★★★ Novice
My buddy said they're back up again. I have yet to verify myself.

Thanks, EA, but some actual answers on your "answers" page would have been nice.

Go get that plat, everyone!
Message 41 of 48 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

Cool! I'm gointg to get it today and tomorrow.

Message 42 of 48 (885 Views)

Message 43 of 48 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know some games are not populated and developers close the servers due to inactivity. But they should create a patch so you can still earn the online trophies via LAN games. It's a shame cuz there are soooo many trophy hunters that GIVES A * ABOUT THE GAMES, and them dev. , they should care more about the ones that are putting money in their pockets.

Message 44 of 48 (511 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Gangsta_Loc90 

I can see why you are frustrated, I will forward your request to our tech team to consider. On the other hand, maybe some trophies are there to be unlocked by playing the game in the right time, like right at launch. So those players who got them could feel themselves more satisfied? It is just my 2 cents on this issue.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 45 of 48 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So will you do something about bulletstorm servers or not ?

Message 46 of 48 (454 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It looks like the server were shut down June 30th 2014

http://www2.ea.com/1/service-updates

I highly doubt they would bring them back online at this point.  The best we could hope for is a sequel perhaps.

Sorry Frown

It hurts my heart that Neverwinter Nights is no longer online either, so I know exactly how you feel.

I don't work for EA I'm just some random dude.

Message 47 of 48 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah im just think naive that they will restore servers , i understand closing down fifa for instance (though not approve it) but bulletstorm is really unique for me , and fact it was closed down 3 years after release is more than annoying Frown

Message 48 of 48 (446 Views)