Bulletstorm PS3 servers

by Aldex1997

Original Post

Re: Bulletstorm PS3 servers

★★★ Newbie

i was 64.5lvl and then it would have been plat but this game went next to ghostbuster's on my game collection

it is fun that we really can't trust the dates anymore release dates always get's pushed and i don't have problem with that the time is always consumed balancing and improving but i should have accurate date when the product stops working

Message 21 of 48 (942 Views)

★ Novice

You got to be f-ing kidding me. I started playin this doing the weekend, organizin long and arduous co-op sessions to get the MP trophies and now this. I even bought the freaking DLC which cost me 20 dollars. If someone from customer support see sthis thread, please let the higher ups know what BS is happening.

Message 22 of 48 (880 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm level 64 and really expect EA brings the servers back until June 30. It is the least they can do. I'll try again tonight.

Rimo.

Message 23 of 48 (858 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

COME ON, EA!! FIX THIS!! TODAY IS JUNE 23, NOT JUNE 30!!!!!!!

Message 24 of 48 (824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost finishing this game and now this!!!

June 21 is not June 30. Come on!!! I was planning to finish this week. 

Now no platinum for me. Thanks to EA.

Message 25 of 48 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Come on EA!! Lets US finish the MP part of the game.
Message 26 of 48 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I have this problem as well!  I understand that the server closures is most likely out of your control as they were ran by GLU, formerly GameSpy.  However, what I DO have a problem with, is if this was out of your control, then why give us a date of 6/30/14 at all?!  You were totally lying to us customers and as a result, I am sure you earned thousands of dollars by people purchasing the DLCs so they could hurry up and finish the trophies (myself included).  So as a result of your lies, you stole our money!!  Pretty sure thats illegal... just saying

Message 27 of 48 (746 Views)

★★ Novice
Well said stellar_gamer34. If they were not sure about the servers and when they will be shut down why give us a date. A lot of people organised their time because of the server shutdown being imminent and as you said wasted their money for nothing. I do not know who's fault it is that the servers were shut down earlier, EA's or GLU's and I don't really care as long as we get a couple more days to do what we intended to do. It is simply put not good to lie to a community that you depend on and you exist because of them.
Message 28 of 48 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if this is what we get i'm not gonna buy any more games from EA

Message 29 of 48 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Darn, and I had 3 days off starting on Saturday 21st so I could focus on MP, and this happens? Please EA, just ask someone to go turn on the server and shut it down when you indicated, on the 30th... not before.
Message 30 of 48 (614 Views)