Boom Blox Smash Party

by yjackiezchan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Boom Blox Smash Party

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello!

I have bought the ea title boom blox smash party and would like to get the ea content server running, therefore i need the last server backup and instructions, on how to get the code running.

can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Boom Blox Smash party - server shutdown, last backup available?

[ Edited ]
Hero

I think you'll have a hard time finding support for Boom Blox on this forum. It's a community driven forum and I doubt any of the regulars here own the game.

I happen to own a Nintendo Wii with the original Boom Blox( how could I resist with such a title and Steven Spielberg's name attached to it?), but I'm not familiar with your issue regarding the second game and can't help you, unfortunately. If support doesn't deal with this game, maybe you try sending a tweet to http://twitter.com/askeasupport

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

or could anyone advice me on how to contact ea via mail / general inquiry, because the form at help.ea.com doesnt recognize boom blox.

Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

★ Novice

anyone, pretty please? 

Message 3 of 5 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I think you'll have a hard time finding support for Boom Blox on this forum. It's a community driven forum and I doubt any of the regulars here own the game.

I happen to own a Nintendo Wii with the original Boom Blox( how could I resist with such a title and Steven Spielberg's name attached to it?), but I'm not familiar with your issue regarding the second game and can't help you, unfortunately. If support doesn't deal with this game, maybe you try sending a tweet to http://twitter.com/askeasupport

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your reply, ill try twitter!  Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 5 (455 Views)