Boggle Free for Android

by julesian1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Boggle Free for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Boggle Free on Android. During a game, why do letters sometimes change color to orange?

Message 4 of 23 (3,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BOGGLE free for Android

Community Manager

Hi there,

Please check out our FAQ for BOGGLE free on Android here: https://help.ea.com/sg/article/boggle-free-faq

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (4,046 Views)

All Replies

Valid Words not accepted by Boggle

★ Newbie

Hi,

Boggle is not accepting words that I input. These words are listed at the end of each round as possibilities, but despite repeated efforts, the game will not accept my input as valid. This has happened on several occassions with the same words being problematic.

All words attempted may have some level of "sensitivity" ascribed to them, examples are as follows:

- Meth
- Jew
- Whore
- **bleep**
- Shat

Quite amusing, about these particular words being rejected, but really frustrating with game play.

Thanks,

Sophia

Message 1 of 23 (3,627 Views)

Boggle free won't open

★ Newbie

Boggle free will not open. I have instlalled and uninstalled 3 times. I have a razr M with jellybean

Thanks 

Message 2 of 23 (3,649 Views)

Boggle Free App

★ Newbie

I have downloaded the Boggle Free App onto my Kobo Vox E-Reader

The App downloaded fine but the problem is there are no tiles shown in the grid.

When you shake the device as it instructs you to do so you can hear the tiles shaking, but there are no actual tiles showing.

Message 3 of 23 (3,627 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there,

Please check out our FAQ for BOGGLE free on Android here: https://help.ea.com/sg/article/boggle-free-faq

Message 5 of 23 (4,047 Views)

★ Novice

Have looked at the FAQ and none of the problems/issues mentioned are covered.

I have to clear the cache on the app each time before I start it up or my coins have disappeared and the in-game hints/freezes are blocked.

Will the android version be getting the ability to contact/challenge friends other than through Facebook, like the iOS version can? 

The FAQ does not cover any technical issues that people seem to be having with the app and this was the only way that I could find to contact EA about problems.

Boggle Free V 1.1.1 (Remove Ads, Scenario Pack 1 & 2 Purchased)

Android 41.1

HTC One X+; Sense 4+

Message 6 of 23 (3,594 Views)

Re: Boggle Free for Android

★ Novice

Did you mark your question as solved or was it automatically changed? Did you find the answer to your question in the FAQ link provided?

Message 7 of 23 (3,591 Views)

boggle

★★★ Newbie
How do I download boggle to my android?
Message 8 of 23 (3,569 Views)

Re: boggle

★ Novice

Search for Boggle Free in the Play Store, they have in-app purchase of the ad-free version.

Alternately you can search for the Boggle Free apk file. The latest version appears to be 1.1.1.

Message 9 of 23 (3,561 Views)

Boggle game on android- Scenario mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Anyone know what this means in scenario mode, how many letters are on a boggle board? Plz help if u can.
Message 10 of 23 (3,532 Views)