Black and White 2

by Draggon9

Original Post

Re: Old game support !!!!!!

★★ Novice

BTW Anyone that wishes can respond to that last message.

Message 11 of 133 (3,394 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
I'm pretty sure Crytek will not be willing to release a patch for a game that is 8 years old, and runs on a 2nd generation console when the 4th generation is about to be released. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 12 of 133 (3,389 Views)

★★ Novice

So I should contact them? Would you recommend that as the next action to take?

Message 13 of 133 (3,386 Views)

Re: [Black and White 2] Problem installing

★ Newbie

is there ANY support from EA for this game?

Message 14 of 133 (1,861 Views)

Re: Black and White 2

★ Novice

there are loads of ISO's out there, but I'd really like to get it through origin.

Message 15 of 133 (3,124 Views)

Re: [Black and White 2] Problem installing

Community Manager

You may be able to find more info about the Black and White 2 game on the official website: http://lionhead.com/black-and-white-2/

Message 16 of 133 (5,356 Views)

Black and White 2 cd lost

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i lost my black and white 2 CD. could you grant my user the option to DL it from origin? 

Message 17 of 133 (3,113 Views)

Black and white 2, tiger, and battle of the gods

★★★ Newbie

So I just reinstalled black and white 2 and had one point I had a EA account which i bought the expansion but now seem to have lost it after having upgraded to origin. Is there ANYWAY to get it back. I would like to know if its possible to get the TIGER without the collectors edition pack of the original black and white 2?

Message 18 of 133 (3,110 Views)

Black and White + Battle of the Gods expansion

★ Novice

Hi I am having issues with my cd drive on my laptop, and I am not seeking an answer for that, but for digital copies of Black and White 2 and its expansion.

I own a copy of bot Black and White 2 and its expansion, but with the cd drive problem I can't even load the disc long enough for it to start (I get the "insert the correct cd rom, cilck ok and restart application" window if it loads at all). I'm trying to get the cd drive problem resolved, but I wondered if support was given to games such as this so I could link it to my Origin account and play without a disc (I honestly do not like CD's or DVD's at all. Way too fragile for my liking, but what can you do).

I'm partially confused because on the Origin website I see it under PC downloads but I failed to find any direction with the page (as in: do I redeem a code in a specific way? Do I ask someone at EA support about it? Etc.).

It's one of my favorite games, and with discs as easily damaged as they can be, I would hope something like this would be possible. I tried redeeming the respective serial numbers one uses to install but I received an error, as if I entered a wrong code.

Is there a way I can redeem a digital copy, or possible support for it? My cd drive is driving me nuts, and reminds me of HAL at the moment. A number of searches relating to this topic haven't given me any answers.

Message 19 of 133 (3,101 Views)

Black and White

★★★ Newbie

I remember playing Black and White when I was a kid, and I really wana play it again but when I search for it on origin no results can be found. So is there no where I can purcahse a download of this game or its sequel?

Message 20 of 133 (3,103 Views)