Re: EA Live Chat Please wait while we connect you to an EA Game Advisor

by Penchris123

Original Post

Re: EA Live Chat Please wait while we connect you to an EA Game Advisor

★★★ Newbie

Can't play Black & White 2, it does not play on windows 10 and everything below has had some weird security update and now it's impossible to play.

Message 131 of 133 (582 Views)

Re: Black & white 2 battle of the gods

★★★ Newbie
http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=7917.0
It is work! really! Download all patches(v.1.1&v.1.2 are not work for me)especially the final patch v1.3,if you have B&W2 battle of the god, you should download BOGT final patch too. it is work for me, just download v1.3 is ok.
p.s please use IE to open the website, Chrome will say the website is danger, but I use NOD32 search it, all the files are no virus, no problem~
Just install the v1.3, I can run it immediately😄because the update is for window8 and 10 users😁
Enjoy the game😊I love this game too
There is some imformation about the v1.3 final patch:
------------------------------
Black & White 2

Unofficial Patch 1.3 Readme File

Lionhead Studios 2005
Handsome Matt (bwfiles.com) 2016
------------------------------

BLACK & WHITE 2 BY LIONHEAD STUDIOS.

-------------
A. Patch Info
-------------
Hey it's Handsome Matt from bwfiles.com thanks for downloading the patch, it's not the most perfect thing but you can at least play the game Standard smile
Make sure you check back often I'll always try to improve.

--------------------------------
B. Fixes included in this Patch
--------------------------------
1. Fixed game being unable to launch on Windows 7/8/10+
2. Fixed game limiting graphical options to low on modern GPUs / CPUs

---------------------
C. Important Notices
---------------------

Software ?2001-2005 Lionhead Studios Limited. All rights reserved. Lionhead, the Lionhead logo, Black & White and
the Black & White Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lionhead Studios Limited in the US and/or other countries. Black & White ?is a Lionhead ?Studios brand. Electronic Arts, EA and the EA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the
US and/or other countries. Published and distributed by Electronic Arts. EA?is an Electronic Arts?brand
The official Black & White game website can be found at http://www.bwgame.com

Microsoft, DirectX and Direct3D are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, Inc.
NVidia is a registered trademark of NVidia Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Pentium, Intel, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries
in the United States and other countries

ATI Technologies Inc. ATI and the ATI logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of ATI Technologies
Inc. All rights reserved.

RenderWare is a registered trademark of Criterion Software Limited. Parts of the software are Copyright 1998-2005
Criterion Software Limited. and its licensors

Uses Bink Video. Copyright ?1997-2005 by RAD Game Tools, Inc

ATI RADEON?X800 XL graphics card sets a new standard in graphics performance and visual realism with 16 pipelines,
higher clock speeds, and break through image enhancement technology. ATI RADEON?X800 series ushered in a new category
called High-Definition Gaming, putting capable gamers in complete control of even the most demanding game titles
www.ati.com
http://www.ati.com/products/radeonx800/index.html
Message 132 of 133 (566 Views)

Re: black and white 2: Access Denied please log on with administrator privelages

★★★ Newbie

i did and its not opening up now

Message 133 of 133 (566 Views)