Re: Battlefield Heroes. Possible?

by hafemid1

Original Post

Battlefield Heroes. Possible?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, everyone.

With us approaching 2 years after this game has been shut down, I have still noticed a decent amount of online traffic wanting to revive the game.

This game actually meant a great deal to me, not the fact that it was a F2P platform, but the fact that the level of charm it had intoxicated me. I really miss the community and everything else the game brought to the table.

Is there even the slightest chance that this game could be revived, or does EA really hate hearing about this over and over?

If it were even possible, what level of support would be necessary for a revival? Full community support or just a unanimous decision by EA?

I have been a passionate video gamer for the entirety of my life, dedicating an absurd amount of time to titles like WoW, Overwatch, Counter strike, Unreal Tournament2003/2004, All the Halos, Mass Effect 1/2/3, etc. Never have I once, sincerely, played a game quite as charming and fun as Battlefield Heroes. 

Thank you for your time, everyone. I sincerely hope something happens or EA will at least have the most moderate amount of consideration.

-Hafemid.

Message 1 of 3 (498 Views)

★★ Novice

Also, I apologize for "beating a dead horse," so to speak.

If EA could just empathize for a moment with the remaining fan-base, it would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks for everything.

-Hafemid

Message 2 of 3 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know what you mean when you said it intoxicated you. That game doesn't deserve this fate and if EA would've updated it regularly, there would be no reason to shut it down since the reason they got rid of it was because there were fewer players.

Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)