[ Xbox One] Save File suddenly gone

by allegra1988

Original Post

[ Xbox One] Save File suddenly gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem,  did you manage to restore your saves?

(Cm edit removed from necro post)

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Re: [ Xbox One] Save File suddenly gone

Community Manager

@allegra1988 I take it none of the steps on this thread helped when you logged into the game?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of the steps worked. I was told that since dragon age inquisition servers are offline servers , my saves got somehow corrupted and gone.

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@allegra1988 Those servers only connect to the social site that no longer exists. Saves have nothing to do with that online access. However, being saves themselves they can become corrupted yes.

When it comes to the save files, sadly there will only be a few ways to load them. 

• If you have Game Pass, you can load it on a PC and save over as a new save
  • Removing your Xbox gamer tag from the console and logging back in would sync it
  • Logging into another console and loading the game would sync it
  • Doing a reset on the console but keeping all games would sync it when log back into your account

Past these, doing random workarounds from other threads would be the harder steps since there isn't a way for players to retrieve saves from the cloud.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)