We` re sorry, the an error ocurred

by italosan1601

Original Post

We` re sorry, the an error ocurred

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Good evening, my name is Italo, I am Brazilian and I bought the game today Dragon Age II.

I am having trouble registering the game. When I try to register the following message appears. "We` re sorry, the an error ocurred " and appears as follows: "We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Dragon Age II on this computer using yout account. Please try again later.".

I have been trying for hours to register and can not and need assistance to know what can be done.

I did the installation on a OSX version 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion) and installation requirements are met.

What can I do and how?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

Re: DA2 Erro no registro

Hero (Retired)

[READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I'll try to search, because in FAQ or articles also found nothing.

Honestly, I found very weak support like I'm starting to use the tool today, found nothing friendly.

Can you tell me if there is a direct channel to support, because I'm trying to contact the e-mail is not working properly.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You may need to try the email option again as The Live Chat isn't a 24 Hour seven days a week option in every region.  Even here in the states, where you can choose that option around the clock, the staffing late at night and weekends is so minimal that two hour waits are common before you get hold of an Adviser.   Schedule your connections during the work days week, and during standard business hours, plus early evenings, and you should see more contact options.

This is as direct a link as they come For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center

Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)