Dragon age origins ea play 2021

by PvPOG

Original Post

Dragon age origins ea play 2021

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting Error code "missing DLL [NxCharacter,dll] Error. 0x7E" I've searched all threw reddit the forums downloaded the NVIDIA update files checked to see if i have the file. i do and the game still gives me the error code and i saw that this been an issue for several years now I've always played the game on console so never had it happen wanted to play threw it again with mods but i haven't found a single solution to resolve this. please help  

Message 1 of 3 (772 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins ea play 2021

★★★★★ Novice

Good luck, a few of us have already posted this question and have received no answer. It is also an issue exclusive to this method of installing DA:O, as I have both this copy, and the steam version. The steam version works perfectly, whereas the EA Play version does not. I wouldn't hold your breath for a fix either, as EA most likely won't invest any amount of time to fix this issue. Try buying on steam if you really need to play the game, otherwise you're out of luck.

Message 2 of 3 (747 Views)

Re: Dragon age origins ea play 2021

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SuperKamiGuru007 wrote:

Try buying on steam if you really need to play the game, otherwise you're out of luck.

I think the best version of the game is the one of GOG.com. It's DRM free and has all the DLC and promotional items that used to be timed exclusives. It's the most complete version of the game currently available. It's also currently on sale.

https://www.gog.com/game/dragon_age_origins

I don't have a solution for the DLL issue. If I'm not mistaken, EA Play joined Game Pass for PC recently, so this may be a priority fix depending on how common it is.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (729 Views)