DLC installer says user name is invalid, despite having registered a user name with EA

by sailthesevenseas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC installer says user name is invalid, despite having registered a user name with EA

★ Novice

Hi there,

In the Mac edition of "Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DCL Installer", I get to the Registration page and it says invalid user name, despite having created an account with EA and having activated the account and registered and verified the account name and email. 

I'm at a loss as to why the installer, does not recognise my EA account user name. Any idea why its not doing this?

Message 1 of 3 (605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC installer says user name is invalid, despite having registered a user name with EA

Community Manager

Hi sailthesevenseas,

Can you please start your game and check if the DLC is available for you despite not being able to log into the DLC installer? We had that several times with the Mac version.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (606 Views)

All Replies

Re: DLC installer says user name is invalid, despite having registered a user name with EA

Community Manager

Hi sailthesevenseas,

Can you please start your game and check if the DLC is available for you despite not being able to log into the DLC installer? We had that several times with the Mac version.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (607 Views)

Re: DLC installer says user name is invalid, despite having registered a user na

★ Novice

Fixed that, but I have a new problem, the servers aren't being found when I try to login to DragonAge II.

It says "We're sorry, an error has occurred. We are unable to connect to EA servers to Activate Dragon Age II on this computer using your account. Please try again later."

Internet is working fine, works fine and connects with Dragon Age Origins, just not DA 2.

Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)