CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

by Pythonizah

Original Post

Re: CD-Key allready in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twillight

★★★ Newbie

there is no issue resolving the problem on this Page! its doing my head in... can anyone just put somekind of answer of how to resolve the issue, NOT just putting useless Links up..

Message 31 of 75 (7,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this doesnt seem to do much? any chance of actual help on making this Game Work?

Message 32 of 75 (7,276 Views)

Re: CD-Key already in Use Command and Conquer 4 Tiberium Twilight

★★★ Newbie

It does not..

Message 33 of 75 (7,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not deaf!!! went to EA site and nothing answers this question !!

Message 34 of 75 (7,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is F'ng BS. I buy a used game for my Nephew, they don't tell me at EB Games that I will have to apply for another Serial Code, now you want to charge me $10.00 more dollars plus wait over 2 weeks to get it back in the mail.. Scamming Assholes all of you. He's dumping all his EA games.   OBTAINING A REPLACEMENT REGISTRATION CODE
The following information applies to the North America territories only.  If you are not using a North American version of your game you must consult your manual for the proper policies and information.

Misprinted or Invalid Serial/Registration Code Replacement:

If you meet one of the following criteria, and you are within the 90 day warranty period, you can send a request to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial/registration number.

• Conditions
  • The serial/registration number is illegible or missing characters.
  • The serial/registration number is not printed on the lower left portion on the back of the jewel case, inside the jewel case, or on the back of the manual.
  • A Technical Support Representative deems the serial/registration number provided with the game as invalid.

When sending a request for a replacement serial/registration number, please include the following:

• Items & Information to Send
  • The original insert from the back of the jewel case displaying the invalid or misprinted number, or the manual displaying the invalid or misprinted number.
  • Explanation of the situation
  • First and Last Name
  • Return Address
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number

Send To:
Electronic Arts Warranty Department
7700 Parmer Lane Building C Suite 200
Austin, TX 78729

Lost or Missing Serial Replacement:
If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send a request along with an administrative fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial/registration number.

• Conditions
  • The product is 90 days past the purchase date
  • The original serial/registration number has been discarded or lost

When sending a request for a replacement serial/registration number, please include the following:

• Items & Information to Send
  • Money order or personal check for $10.00 USD per serial/registration number requested.
  • MAKE THE CHECK PAYABLE to Electronic Arts.
  • Note: If you are requesting serial/registration numbers for a collection pack, the $10.00 USD fee will cover numbers for all of the games included in the package.
  • Proof of Purchase - located on the game’s manual. If you do not have the manual available, send a photocopy or picture of the game disk to verify ownership
  • Note: It is not necessary for you to send us the physical disk. If, however, you decide to send us the physical game disk, please make sure you use a traceable delivery method. Electronic Arts is not responsible for products lost in transit
  • Explanation of the situation
  • First and Last Name
  • Return Address
  • E-mail Address
  • Phone Number

Send To: 
Electronic Arts Warranty Department
7700 Parmer Lane Building C Suite 200
Austin, TX 78729

Message 35 of 75 (7,239 Views)

★ Novice

I have two crysis 2 dvds and can't activate eather one.

Message 36 of 75 (7,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the some problem with Command and Conquer 4 downloaded from collection.

Message 37 of 75 (7,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@lenovocomputer,

First of all, try the following. Restart your Origin Client, then refresh your Games List. Go to the 'My Games' tag. Is the game listed there? If so, right click on the game image and select 'Show Game Details'. Does that display a serial code? If so, you should be able to download the game directly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 38 of 75 (7,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys I had this problem and came up with a solution.

There are two separate levels of DRM, Origin and Electronic Arts.  I could not register Electronic Arts with my Origin email so I did it with a different one (not sure why this is).  So when I go into Origin I have one email and when I go into the launcher I'm forced to have a different email.

I told support this and they linked the code with my EA account and I didn't have to enter the code at all.

Message 39 of 75 (7,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in the **bleep**ing same ea games can go to **bleep**ing hell in that case im gunna get my cash back an **bleep** them off from now on its takes piss when u buy agame an want to play it 

Message 40 of 75 (7,066 Views)