play without update

by aAragnoN

Original Post

Re: play without update

Community Manager (retired)

Dude, 

the link that you send, there's a big orange "PLAY CAMPAIGN" button on the middle of that page. 
Even on Multiplayer it's the same. ^^ You press that button, game starts. @aAragnoN

Cheers, 
Val 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 16 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

ı have a new problem? can help me?

ı have shared nvıdıa screen card so ı dont change the game screen card setting wıthout shortcut of thıs game

so game ıs falters now? what must ı do?

ı thınk ı need dırect shortcut of game so wıthout thıs page http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/

Message 12 of 16 (685 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @aAragnoN

The battlelog is the main page of the game. This is the first thing what you suppose to see, no matter how you start the game. In battlelog you have the option to start the single player (Campaign) or the multiplayer. You have to click to the main menu to choise what you wanna do next...

Message 13 of 16 (671 Views)

★★★ Novice

epısode 6 ıs hıtch game not before done lıke thıs just epısode 6 

Message 14 of 16 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no room on my c drive and 1tb on my external, so I can't update EA app or play any game I own on it 😓 I hate that we have to resort to pirating games we own just to be able to play it, making owned games more accessible and playable should be No 1

Message 15 of 16 (250 Views)

Hero
@DUTTY245 This thread hasn't been active since 2016 so I'm going to have to lock it, but feel free to create a new thread if you like.

Just a note, though, that discussing pirating games is not allowed on these forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 16 of 16 (244 Views)