Re: Conflict dog tag

by Revan2000s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conflict dog tag

★★★★ Apprentice
Hi, my psn name is Originous and I was looking for some one to join me to help with getting this dog tag it would be much appreciate as I really am struggling.
Thanks Originous
Message 1 of 8 (1,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @FunkyReggae420,

I moved your thread to the Battlefield 1 boards, chances are higher that you'll find another PS4 player that can help you out here. I play on PC and helped three people so far - once you get to the switch stage, it's pretty straight forward. But it helps a lot if you're having someone standing inside and watching what the switches outside do.

Or as @Revan2000s mentioned, check the Discord, it's full of Easter Egg hunters. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,287 Views)

All Replies

Hey.

I recommend join BFEE Discord server.

You can find invitation link there: http://bfee.co/

Select Join our discord!

There is a lot of people who will help you with Easter Egg.

Message 2 of 8 (1,016 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @FunkyReggae420,

I moved your thread to the Battlefield 1 boards, chances are higher that you'll find another PS4 player that can help you out here. I play on PC and helped three people so far - once you get to the switch stage, it's pretty straight forward. But it helps a lot if you're having someone standing inside and watching what the switches outside do.

Or as @Revan2000s mentioned, check the Discord, it's full of Easter Egg hunters. Good luck!

Message 3 of 8 (1,288 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey thanks for the info I did find someone in the Community that helped me out to get the tag, best Community out there 👍

Cheers
Message 4 of 8 (992 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks @EA_Joker I did get help via twitter, I play on ps4 can got helped out with another player whom is now a friend, thanks for all the help, have a good day

Cheers Robert.
Message 5 of 8 (964 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @FunkyReggae420,

that's great to hear - and also awesome that you made a new friend. That's part of what makes those wonderful people the #BestCommunityIntheWorld. Helping out and looking out for each other. Keep it up!

Message 6 of 8 (959 Views)

★ Novice
I am looking for some help as well I keep getting disconnected every time I almost finish the puzzle, just looking for someone who can help a little and stay on the server if I get kicked off
Message 7 of 8 (792 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If you are stuck add me on psn Originous and I’ll can help you
Message 8 of 8 (778 Views)