[Battlefield 2] Wanting to add BF2 and BF2142 CD Keys to my Origin account

by bradrizzle

Original Post

[Battlefield 2] Wanting to add BF2 and BF2142 CD Keys to my Origin account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would like to know how to add my old (original) BF2 and BF2142 games into my origin account so I am able to download them through there.

I am not looking to just add them to the library, I would like them to be in my account.

thanks in advance,

Brad.

Message 1 of 5 (13,051 Views)

Re: WANTING TO ADD BF2 AND BF2142 CD KEYS TO MY ORIGIN ACCOUNT

Community Manager

Hi bradrizzle,

Unfortunately, both games are too old to be added to your account by yourself due to some technical changes. Please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they should be able to redeem the codes for you.

https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin#21

After the games were added to your account, they will show up in your games library and you can download, install and run them from there.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 5 (12,963 Views)

★ Novice
cool.

will they stay the same as the "stand alone" version without origin? or am i only able to play with other origin users? like the free battlefield 1942?

and i would like to add the addons too so i will have two bf42. the old and the new free originversion.

is it possible with every bf part /w addons?
Message 3 of 5 (11,490 Views)

★★ Novice

Don't do it bf2142 as something wrong with origin. With passwords and so on!

Message 4 of 5 (11,317 Views)

★★ Novice

One last thing I've messed with the costumer service trying to fix it but its going in circles  I wish I never did it but I did because I was thinking a digital copy sweet at last ? Big problems!

P.S... I went to the heart of the game in profile I messed with it and would not take the passwords or user names.

Message 5 of 5 (11,306 Views)