Re: Battlefield 1943 on PS4/Xbox one please EA

by DarkByke

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1943 on PS4/Xbox one please EA

★★★ Newbie
1943 is a classic fan favorite for console gamers i remember playing this game for hours with my friends this is literally our favorite game back on the 360 we've moved on to PS4 and would love to see this on the next gen console I know you guys say you have no plans on it right now but at least try to talk to who ever is in charge I know it wouldn't take much to port this game over at all it's not a huge game! Every week me and all my friends bring up how amazing 1943 was and how we wish you guys bring it to next gen it's a classic we love and always will and want to keep enjoying for a long time I'd liked to see you guys do what cod is doing with the remastered of cod 4 with there new game you guys should adopted that idea make your new game and add 1943 as a add on so if you could please bring back up he greatest game you guys ever made the legendary battlefield.........1943......!
Message 1 of 4 (1,569 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @thebondboyz,

awesome to hear that you love this game - for me personally, my first Battlefield was the first Battlefield - 1942. I loved it, played it quite a lot, although it's been 15 years now, I do have great memories of this game. I don't have to say this because I work for EA, that's my personal opinion.

As you already called out, there are no known plans for any reboot of old titles to current gen consoles unfortunately, but I can assure you that for the most recent and new games, as you might have noticed, there's always ongoing communication between studios and the playerbase. Nowadays the influx of the players on the creation and evolution process of a game is way bigger than it was years ago. So keep your eyes open for surveys and feedback requests regarding Battlefield, since every player is invited to help shape the future!

Have a great day and keep that gaming passion going, man.

Cheers!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,490 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @thebondboyz,

awesome to hear that you love this game - for me personally, my first Battlefield was the first Battlefield - 1942. I loved it, played it quite a lot, although it's been 15 years now, I do have great memories of this game. I don't have to say this because I work for EA, that's my personal opinion.

As you already called out, there are no known plans for any reboot of old titles to current gen consoles unfortunately, but I can assure you that for the most recent and new games, as you might have noticed, there's always ongoing communication between studios and the playerbase. Nowadays the influx of the players on the creation and evolution process of a game is way bigger than it was years ago. So keep your eyes open for surveys and feedback requests regarding Battlefield, since every player is invited to help shape the future!

Have a great day and keep that gaming passion going, man.

Cheers!

Message 2 of 4 (1,491 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, please leave this game in the past. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,453 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Any updates? I know they probs won’t listen to us but I keep trying lol. I just hopped on 1943 today and was amazed on how advanced it was for when it came out. From the sounds to the craters grenades make everything about this game is incredible. So many great memories playing this game.

PLEASE EA BRING IT TO NEXT GEN ALREADY!!

I understand the ps4 hasn’t remastered games yet (might be incorrect) but the Xbox One has. So at least bring it to that!!
Message 4 of 4 (833 Views)