Battlefield 1943(PS4/XboxOne)

by ZackTactical34

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1943(PS4/XboxOne)

★★★★ Novice

Is Battlefield 1943 coming to PS4/XboxOne? Personally, I think it would be extremely successful and would possibly increase sales for the newer consoles. I still keep my PS3 in order to play Battlefield 1943. It seemed to capture what so many people loved about BF2 and prior(An element of strategy and tactics, but also a good dose of intense action). No one has the upperhand. By that, I mean, anyone can use the same weapons and artillery. People work together to achieve a common goal and not some weapon unlock. So. Who else wants this to happen?Party hat

Message 1 of 11 (8,507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1943(PS4/XboxOne)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ZackTactical34 

We all know how passionate Battlefield fans are. But sadly, currently there are no plans to bring this title to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. 

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (13,263 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ZackTactical34 

We all know how passionate Battlefield fans are. But sadly, currently there are no plans to bring this title to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. 

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 11 (13,264 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Unacceptable, the people want this to happen and we would love to see you guys get off your * and make it happen.

Regards,
Infidel
Message 3 of 11 (7,071 Views)

★★ Novice

i agree, EA should invest there time to brjng back classic games and stop with the new *. bring back Battlefield Bad Company 2 remastered for ps4 and xbox one cause you people would make your profits back to make another remaster

Message 4 of 11 (6,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
They can either remaster it or make it backwards compatible
Im kicking myself for selling both my xbox 360s when i could be rocking it in 2 consoles 2 tvs 2 isps in one room wahhhnn plzz make battlefield 1943 (the best game ever) remastered or backwards compatible!!!!
Message 5 of 11 (5,787 Views)

★★ Novice
they wont remaster Older Battlefields me personally id like to see Battlefield Bad company 2 and 1943 remastered but EA wont do it cause to them its not profitible.
Message 6 of 11 (5,779 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Guess i gotta buy a 360.. dang.. pissed i sold my old ones..plz do something nice for us EA
Message 7 of 11 (5,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah. I never sold my PS3 (had it since '08). But I agree, it would be awesome to get an updated version.

Message 8 of 11 (5,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

With the way you answered the question is why I will not buy anymore of your games. Your company has that just give me your money and shut your mouth attitude. I strongly suggest everyone else do this and lets see how long EA is still in business. I will bet not one person from EA will even read this, or even care enough to reply to this. That's cause of your DON'T GIVE A * ATTITUDE. 

Message 9 of 11 (4,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think it's more of the fact they don't care about the customer. Just give them your money a SHUT YOUR MOUTH attitude is there way of thinking. I personally will never buy any of their games again.

Message 10 of 11 (4,792 Views)