[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★ Apprentice

agreed, Ive been using my spouses account at the same xbox, the merge def screwed things up

Message 51 of 515 (2,924 Views)

★★ Novice

Like everyone else, connection error: "Login failed". I did not play for months so I was like letś play the game again unfortunately I couldn't!!

Is there any fix for this?!

Message 52 of 515 (2,855 Views)

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★★★★ Novice

Maybe the guy up above is right... I cannot see my stats here: http://bf1943.statsverse.com/ Maybe they screwed our accounts? Think everybody should try. And if someone can play, please try this link and report if there's any error.

Message 53 of 515 (2,939 Views)

★ Apprentice

^  ^ ^  tryed your link

"Sorry, an error occurred while trying to fetch this player's stats. Please try again later."

Think you might be on to something. its been a week now and the forums are blowing up. I just hope someone at EA takes notice >.>

Message 54 of 515 (2,895 Views)

Is the server down on battlefield1943 I can't get on to play

★★★ Newbie
Xbox 360 is the server down I can't play battlefield1943
Message 55 of 515 (2,849 Views)

Battlefield 1943

★★★ Newbie

Can BF 2 & 1943 be played as single-player games without having to go on-line?

Message 56 of 515 (3,248 Views)

Re: battlefield 1943 log in failed

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Message 57 of 515 (3,249 Views)

[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: This post had been temporarily marked as solution with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility. The issue has not been resolved and we are still investigating.

Heya everyone,

Thank you all for your reports, the issue is currently being investigated. We will update you as soon as we receive new information about the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Message 58 of 515 (3,269 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943

★★ Novice

Spent aprox. 8 hours now troubleshooting my" network error "over the last 5 days. Spent 2 hrs chatting with the fine people at EA who tell me my account is fine..everything is synced with my xbox 360. I have tried EVERY  "fix" that EA and all other online sources have suggested. Nothing. None of my EA based games work while everything else works great. My Nat is open, ports forwarded, cache cleared, date changed,demos downloaded, wired connection, cycled modem, etc, etc, etc......The fact of the matter is one day  Battlefield 1943 works,  And the next day it doesn't. Getting tired of trying to sort out EA's problems. 

Message 59 of 515 (3,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

thank you 2 , that some one finally respond from ea , and my gamertag is not m1stergold , it's M1STER GOLD , also if i lose my score i wil freak out , i played this game 18days 5hours and 41minutes to have a score of 824186 , and im not going to do this all over again , i should be in the top 1000 about now for a long time , also my xbox live gold expires 11th day - 6th month - 2013 , and if this problem stil isnt solved i dont gonna buy a new xbox live gold card , wich makes this a microsoft problem 2

and i dont really need , but it would be nice if we all get 100000 score bonus for waiting :P

btw i cant login to this site https://www.origin.com/nl/login , and 3 days back i could stil do this

Message 60 of 515 (3,253 Views)