[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

★ Apprentice

Dionysios2  is still playing the game and topping the leaderboard, i feel sorry for Bramsters as i have not seen him around for a while now and  he has put so much time into this game.

Message 401 of 515 (917 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dionysios can play? So does it mean this problem is actually concerning just a few of us? Why can't I play good! Congrats for buying a bouse in France Null, welcome!Wink
Message 402 of 515 (904 Views)

[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

★ Novice
Is there any update from the scheduled maintenance that happened on may 30 or did it not take place as there's been no further updates to let us know what's going on
Message 403 of 515 (633 Views)

★ Apprentice

By the looks of it  there seems to be a lot of players with this problem.

Message 404 of 515 (879 Views)

★ Apprentice
What do you have to say now eanils?!
Message 405 of 515 (845 Views)

★ Apprentice

how old are you? 12? this whole situation sucks arse man! I agree in full. im pissed as all hell! I bought this game and got to enjoy it for a month at most and now its dead. Im pissed! I feel like I got robbed of money!!!! but yanno... dont taunt what might be our only link to help in this... "eanills" is not the source dude. lol... but kudos to you for making the moves to try and get EAs attention.  We all know they need a kick in the arse

Message 406 of 515 (719 Views)

[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed - Network error : login failed

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

using my credentials [edit: email address removed] I cannot play Battlefield 1943 anymore. This has been the case for over a month now. I have had MS check everything on the Xbox 360. Deleted and recreated the accounts...checked with the ISP that all required ports were open. This is the only game from our collection that refuses to work. All I see is : Network error : login failed. Can play the tutorial though.

This has to be an issue at EA since no issues with MS nor with ISP. Please reply quickly or send refund or a lawsuit will be headed your way !

BTW, this happens in France ! And from what I can read here and there, this is not the only country where this happens. Have you not paid for the servers ?

Message 407 of 515 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Ethan Clovis ([edit: email address removed])

2. Free.fr (ISP)

3. MS and ISP checked config everything is OK

4. Connected thru Cable not Wifi (always have)

5. Other games work fine

6. Country: France

7: problem occured 4+ weeks ago (may be much before, not sure)

8. Fix or Refund + manage Live Gold expansion for missing usage

9. If not fixed ... EA sued !

Message 408 of 515 (703 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed - Network error : login failed

Hero

You are not talking to EA, Answers HQ is a place where users help other users with specific questions. We cannot fix bugs. We can confirm that the bugs are there, we can try and give some ways to circumvent problems and fix problems on your end, but we cannot fix problems that can only be fixed by EA. So, if you want to threat EA with a lawsuit it's kinda silly to just write it in a message they might not even read.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 409 of 515 (551 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed - Network error : login failed

★★★ Newbie

As you can see I'm pretty new to this. I'm trying to solve issues that my kids have with this game. I have talkded numerous times with MS support over here in Europe and also talked to EA support here in France, only to hear from EA France that this game is not supported by them.

Unfortunately they cannot give me one contact to call for this issue (even in English). So I guess it's OK for them to cash money from the games we buy but the least they should do is answer and support their games.

As I said, I'd rather have the game working than a refund but since they don't care to reply, there"s not much left to do other than filing a lawsuit against them. If anyone has a way to contact them please let me know. It's not been working for over a month (probably more) and I find this unacceptable. At least I'd love to hear they are working on something and I'd love to hear what is the cause for this issue since it's not related to my Xbox csetup nor is it related to my ISP.

Cheers,

Message 410 of 515 (550 Views)