[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

★★★ Newbie

The sooner you look into it the better it is just crazy and has hit all over the world.  It should have been looked into 3 Thursdays ago :womansad:

Message 291 of 515 (1,117 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 login failed

★★★ Newbie

I get the service agreement then username/password prompt when I start the game from the Xbox home screen by joining a friend. It still doesn't let me kn the game though, even when I enter my password.

Message 292 of 515 (1,109 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finally some good news. And I hope there's a prize for patience in the end of the line, just waiting for us!

Message 293 of 515 (1,104 Views)

★★ Novice

There is no chance they will offer anything except thanks for our patience. I hate it when a company gets too big to care about its customers all we are to EA are $ signs, with all the recent announcement on the new consoles with DRM etc and this ongoing problem I think I this console (current XBOX) will be my last  venture in gaming.

Message 294 of 515 (1,069 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well roll on Thursday, not that i'm building my hopes up too much.

Message 295 of 515 (1,024 Views)

★ Apprentice

@centralhometech wrote:

Does anyone know if BF 1943 works on PS3 right now? I really don't care what system I play it on, but i'm not going to buy it if it's the same story over there.

It's both systems.

Message 296 of 515 (1,012 Views)

★ Apprentice

@eanils wrote:

Note: This reply has been temporarily marked as solution with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility. 

Heya everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on Thursday in order to further investigate the issue which has been blocking some of you from playing BF1943 on Xbox.

Thank you all for your ongoing patience.

THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE SOME RECOGNITION ON THE ISSUE!

Message 297 of 515 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
If this game works tomoz im gunna jump around my living room tomoz with my busted up leg screaming EA you good wan#ers haha plz fix are fav game dudes must have been bad for it to take so long and its still not done
Message 298 of 515 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

No1 can say I'm not patient anymore. 3 loooong mothaf***weeks.where's my xbox points ea??? Cuz you owe me and you know it !!!!!

Message 299 of 515 (982 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SD92107 wrote:

where's my xbox points ea??? Cuz you owe me and you know it !!!!!

I don't think EA is going to be handing out xbox points for the down time. Because EVERYBODY will be saying they couldn't play the game, when a lot of people will be lying. I have no idea what they will give for the down time if they do give something, but I know it won't be xbox points.

Message 300 of 515 (924 Views)