Battlefield 1942 - Invalid Serial Key

by michimich01

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1942 - Invalid Serial Key

★★★ Newbie

It still doesn't work. The error message comes up in a different box (I think) but it still says Error Invalid CD Key. I am using Windows 7 64 bit, if that makes any difference

Message 61 of 69 (3,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't find my CD key

Message 62 of 69 (3,366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No CD key is displayed in Game Information.

Where the hell are we supposed to get it from??

Message 63 of 69 (3,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been years, but now I've got my friends to re-download this.  I've got this installed on 4 computers at home (my kids), but BF1942 says invalid CD key when the second/third/fourth computers try to log on to an internet game.  It's a free game, why is there still a CD check?  I've tried the repair, it doesn't fix anything.  How do I fix this?

Message 64 of 69 (2,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@msurmint I've also tried the regedit, no avail. I have several CD keys from my old versions, but this is a "Play For Free" version, why does it CD check?
Message 65 of 69 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Guide

Battlefield 1942 doesn't check for legit cdkeys anymore because the gamespy is no longer online.

however when you try to join a game and you're using only one single CD key only one single player can join that game but you can easily work around this by having multiple fake keys the bf1942 server would just accept that equally.

I can work out the problem you having but this is the official Electronic Arts forum they are no longer allowing me to post links to unofficial download severs.

it seems the administrator at Electronic Arts are hell-bent on destroying the last good battlefield.

Because we have a working master server and a working game.

I can help you further if you join my twitch stream when I'm live which is almost daily.

https://www.twitch.tv/emile44

Message 66 of 69 (1,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CamoGeko same here I can't find EA files
Message 67 of 69 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Guide

i can help you if you wish

Message 68 of 69 (1,825 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 69 of 69 (1,689 Views)