wrong divers

by Ancientprimeval

Original Post

wrong divers

★★★ Novice

i got a 300gb ssd1 (c) driver, I also got a backup driver 1TB, I changed the folder destinations for (E) drive, I reinstall BF1 in instance and it installs on (c) driver, despite all being set to (E) and installed on C I think cut and move it to the E driver to the set locations and it says games missing etc, it keeps installing on c driver, I problem I have is its not big enough for me in install my origin games, its as if the (E) driver dose not exist, i'd use (c) drive but don't have the capacity,

i'm sorry if I confuse anyone, BF1 is not the issue just origin installer

Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: wrong divers

EA DICE Team

@Ancientprimeval

Hi,

Are you moving Origin Games, or just Battlefield 1? Try to move the entire Origin Games folder when changing your install location via Origin -> Application Settings -> Installs & Saves.

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: wrong divers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Installs & Saves are changed to E drive, but it installs on c drive anyway, since i can't change it i opened the post, i only have BF 1 installed atm, i removed Origin Games from c drive and made sure the E drive is the only location, i click download and a new Origin Games gets added to c drive and the game loads into it,  i did a test and downloaded BF4 which seems to go to E drive, so atm its just BF1, at 1st i deleted it and then change e driver, still c drive, so after i re-downloaded i cut and pasted BF1 into Origin Games in e drive which the program couldn't find and told me to download it again, it had a BF1 file on E drive but only the 1st 150mb, and added the gb's to c drive, if i can't work out the issue, i'll keep it on c drive was just worried something was wrong with the files

Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)