"Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

by Israel1948

Original Post

Highlighted

"Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

★★★ Newbie

I just tried using a McDonalds code I got for $10 and this is what it says when I try to apply it: "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue." It says the codes don't expire until December. What gives?

Message 1 of 5 (1,892 Views)

Re: "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

Community Manager (retired)

There have been several problems with the codes given by McDonalds - the advice we have is to contact them at support13@playatmcd.com to resolve this.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 5 (1,865 Views)

Re: "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue."

★★★ Newbie

I've read this only works for sports games. Could that be the reason why?

Message 3 of 5 (1,860 Views)

Re: "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mine is for Simcity for the Leaf Car and the Progressive Insurance Building

Went back and I can't add any game to the cart because of this issue. This needs to be fixed if you don't want to lose a customer becaue the inability to buy any of the games on Origin.

Message 4 of 5 (975 Views)

Re: "Sorry, this promotion cannot be applied. Please remove your current promo code to continue

Community Manager (retired)
Can you try thse steps provided by a community user?

"Just log out, add the item to cart. go to purchase, and log in."

If this fixed your issue, make sure to give thanks to the user who suggested it: Standard smile

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Origin-won-t-let-me-buy-anything/m-p/2320145#M46659
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 5 of 5 (958 Views)