Re: origin not working

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

origin not working

★★ Novice

i have purchased fifa 13 PC game.. but i cant install..... i just downloaded origin 9 version even i can login to that....and redeem my serial......when i enter the email id and password... it again coming to same page.. i dont know what to do... please help me out in solving the issue

Message 1 of 6 (3,666 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try uninstalling Origin & redownloading the Origin Client from this link:Download Origin

Then make sure you are logging in with the correct account...

& read through this link: Origin|Redeem Your Serial Code in Origin|EA Help

Standard smile

-------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (3,657 Views)

★★ Novice

Still its not working... i ahve reedeemed my code...... itz successful but... after downloading origin client from the link which u have forwarded..... i put the DVD . run autorun after clicking install orgin client screen will appear. i entered the email Address and password same as that i have entered via web origin, but i can even login to that.... please help me out

Message 3 of 6 (3,652 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

One of these threads is all you get.  Now that I see your duplicates of the same complaint, I am editing my response to one of those, to remore my answer.  You shouldn't GET any answers to duplicates. 

08-13-2013 04:38 AM

This place is totally public.  No one here has access to your private account information.  Only Game Advisers can look into your account, and there are none of those in here in the AHQ forums.

https://help.ea.com/contactus

Message 4 of 6 (3,638 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is a community help center, where fellow gamers can help you solve common issues. It is not a traditional 1 on 1 support tool.

If you are looking for traditional support you should get in touch with the game advisors at https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Also, the FIFA 13 forum is here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/bd-p/FIFA13

Read through the stickies at the top of the forum page, and use the search function, you'll likely find info that would be useful...

Standard smile

-------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (3,634 Views)

★★ Novice

ya i know i am pasting the same comment again and again as you told via refering diffrrent forums.... each forum u guys telling to post it in another forum...... what eve i am not getting correct response from your side ... if you guys can help me its really helpful.... i am tried to install and uninstall origin for several times i think for more than 20 or 25 times... even then i cant login......

Message 6 of 6 (3,618 Views)