Original Post

origin not downloading fifa world

★★ Novice

Your Report ID is: 069d27df7001642b  error report id 

Message 1 of 12 (502 Views)

Re: origin not downloading fifa world

Community Manager

Hi,

Can you try running Origin as administrator? See the article here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 12 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

i have click yes in the privilege run as administrator but when i open origin it asks again that u are using guest account and when i download there is no change

Message 3 of 12 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

i have click yes in the privilege run as administrator but when i open origin it asks again that u are using guest account and when i download there is no change

Message 4 of 12 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@sankar07 Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, could you elaborate a bit more where it says exactly that you are using a guest account?

Is this happening for you within the Origin Client when you click Download on Fifa World? Or does it happen somewhere else?

From the Origin ID you had provided it all points towards an issue related to your Client not being able to create the folders required during installation due to not having administrator rights. You said that you gave the program the privileges now though, so I am confused where exactly it does not let you progress.

It may be that you have to ensure that User Account Control is actually enabled, see this article for more info: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/turn-user-account-control-on-off

Thanks in advance for your clarification.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 12 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

in the desktop i clicked origin icon and it says warning guest user some features cannot be accessed by me and i have an administrator account and i forgot that password after creating a new account with administrator power but origin on opening says tht ur windows account is a guest account and says u may not access to some features and i started playing fifa world in this account from another computer and in tht computer there is no admin problem and i am in 42 level in fifa world which i used to play from another computer .

Message 6 of 12 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

and my user account control is enabled

Message 7 of 12 (467 Views)

Re: origin not downloading

★★ Novice

it doesnt download any game 

Message 8 of 12 (463 Views)

Community Manager

Do you have full windows administrator access? It sounds like you don't, and without it you might not be able to get around this issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 12 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont have full windows admin access because i forgot the password of admin id after i created a adminstrator account 

Message 10 of 12 (454 Views)