origin Error code: 54005

by Cro-K-Justice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin Error code: 54005

★ Apprentice

I was trying to buy origin access with my paypal account and everytime i get error code: 54005.

Message 1 of 34 (21,803 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin Error code: 54005

★★★ Expert

You will have to Contact An Advisor.

Use the flag at the top to choose your country.

Select Origin as the game you need help with.

Provide the requested information.

Choose a contact option.

Available contact options vary by location and time of day.

That is a PayPal or other payment service error but, and Advisor should be able to help you out.

View in thread

Message 5 of 34 (24,758 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

me too... hello??? origin restart servers or something please

Message 2 of 34 (21,709 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem
Message 3 of 34 (21,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, fix this please.

Message 4 of 34 (21,637 Views)

★★★ Expert

You will have to Contact An Advisor.

Use the flag at the top to choose your country.

Select Origin as the game you need help with.

Provide the requested information.

Choose a contact option.

Available contact options vary by location and time of day.

That is a PayPal or other payment service error but, and Advisor should be able to help you out.

Message 5 of 34 (24,759 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry to say, your advisers haven't helped at all. All they've done is give me delays, misinformation, and waste my time. I made my last contact a couple days ago and finally they escalated this issue for me (even though the first agent said she would escalate it if the first attempt didn't work) after going through about 6 agents! The 5th agent said I would be able to talk directly to a supervisor about my issue, but the 6th one blew me off saying no I couldn't and he would merely email them with my issue. Now a couple days later, I still am waiting on a reply to an issue that isn't even relevant at this point as it's past my deadline that I needed it resolved for and I had to improvise with something different. So I wasted over 7 hours in contact with your teams, was blatantly lied to on multiple occasions throughout the contact, and of the 6 I talked to, only 2 seemed to want to help me, while the others were just blowing me off.

I honestly have little to no intention to deal with EA again unless I'm provided a review copy for coverage of a game, because I'm not going to give EA a dime of my income after all that. With all the time your support stole from me, I'd dare say you owe me. And don't bother with your "please report your issue here" or a 20% off coupon, that will only annoy me further.

Message 6 of 34 (21,492 Views)

★★★ Expert

Like you, I am just a player trying to help out around here. We don't have access to your account here, only Advisors have that. There is nothing more that can be done on the forums.

Message 7 of 34 (21,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry XP I miss spoke, I meant to say "The advisers", not your. Guess I didn't bother re-reading my post before posting in my recent frustration >.< sorry again!

Message 8 of 34 (21,467 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Shikibara No problem, I'm not upset, just reminding everyone that's getting frustrated with this that I don't work for EA. Standard smile You might try contacting PayPal, it may be an error on their end if the EA Advisors don't know the exact reason for the error code.

Message 9 of 34 (21,458 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing here!! 

Message 10 of 34 (21,268 Views)