Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
deadroomust
Accepted Solution

live chat does not work

[ Edited ]

Live chat in ea.help does not work.

I changed the language to English, the U.S. chose to profile.
Live chat button does not work what to do?

how to enable live chat????

crinrict
Topics: 175
XP: 4,309
Solutions: 4,042

Re: live chat does not work

Did you choose a game, a platform and a category ? Live chat does not show up for each game and not at every time.

What game do you have issues with ?

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
ksxunlimit3d

The problem is the button is blue.
An advisor is available in 5 to 10 minutes.

But you can click the button nothing happens!

Check your firefox addons. "Do not track +" was the error for me. I allowed tracking for ea.com and it worked.

Keeper
Schokolabbi

Turning off the "Do not Track"-feature of Firefox did it for me. Chat window will open now.

Unfortunately after a half hour of waiting it still says "Your approximate wait time is under 5 minutes."...

Keeper
TEXASTAR6

It does not work with Canasta.  It does let me do impressions, but will not let me type but one time, then it is dead.

Keeper
gracethemace

didn't work !

Solutions: 801

[ Edited ]

schokolabbi wrote:

Turning off the "Do not Track"-feature of Firefox did it for me. Chat window will open now.

Unfortunately after a half hour of waiting it still says "Your approximate wait time is under 5 minutes."...

The timer mechanism for Live Chat runs in some entirely different timestream, where time runs much differently than here.  You have to ignore it,

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 449
Solutions: 462

gracethemace wrote:

didn't work !

Try this link.

Since you are experiencing crashes issues I've selected General technical support instead of Gameplay/In-Game and now Live chat should be available to you. 

Before contacting support though, I would recommend you to check the awesome sticky from crinrict as it may contain useful information for you: [FAQ] Game Crashes (CTD). Or if you need help with that, please create a new thread with all the information our helpers need to help you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
CKATTDANCE

Mahjong safari....my chat is shown I just can't type and send.....VERY Frustrating!

Thank you

Alos, why is it so hard to get questions answered, it used to be easy then a yr or 2 ago you went to this EA HQ and I can NEVER get a question answered, when I type in search the answers aren't even close to what I'm looking for.  VERY confusing!!!!

Keeper
malacovics

Turning off AdBlock on Chrome fixed it for me.