live chat does not work

by deadroomust

Original Post

Accepted Solution

live chat does not work

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Live chat in ea.help does not work.

I changed the language to English, the U.S. chose to profile.
Live chat button does not work what to do?

how to enable live chat????

Message 1 of 12 (5,989 Views)

Re: live chat does not work

Hero

Did you choose a game, a platform and a category ? Live chat does not show up for each game and not at every time.

What game do you have issues with ?

Good Luck and Happy Simmin
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims 4 or Sims 3 and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 2 of 12 (5,956 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The problem is the button is blue.
An advisor is available in 5 to 10 minutes.

But you can click the button nothing happens!

Check your firefox addons. "Do not track +" was the error for me. I allowed tracking for ea.com and it worked.

Message 3 of 12 (5,923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Turning off the "Do not Track"-feature of Firefox did it for me. Chat window will open now.

Unfortunately after a half hour of waiting it still says "Your approximate wait time is under 5 minutes."...

Message 4 of 12 (5,513 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It does not work with Canasta.  It does let me do impressions, but will not let me type but one time, then it is dead.

Message 5 of 12 (5,199 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

didn't work !

Message 6 of 12 (5,010 Views)

[ Edited ]

schokolabbi wrote:

Turning off the "Do not Track"-feature of Firefox did it for me. Chat window will open now.

Unfortunately after a half hour of waiting it still says "Your approximate wait time is under 5 minutes."...

The timer mechanism for Live Chat runs in some entirely different timestream, where time runs much differently than here.  You have to ignore it,

Message 7 of 12 (5,003 Views)

Community Manager

gracethemace wrote:

didn't work !

Try this link.

Since you are experiencing crashes issues I've selected General technical support instead of Gameplay/In-Game and now Live chat should be available to you. 

Before contacting support though, I would recommend you to check the awesome sticky from crinrict as it may contain useful information for you: [FAQ] Game Crashes (CTD). Or if you need help with that, please create a new thread with all the information our helpers need to help you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 12 (4,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mahjong safari....my chat is shown I just can't type and send.....VERY Frustrating!

Thank you

Alos, why is it so hard to get questions answered, it used to be easy then a yr or 2 ago you went to this EA HQ and I can NEVER get a question answered, when I type in search the answers aren't even close to what I'm looking for.  VERY confusing!!!!

Message 9 of 12 (4,845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Turning off AdBlock on Chrome fixed it for me.

Message 10 of 12 (3,837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Did you choose a game, a platform and a category ? Live chat does not show up for each game and not at every time.

What game do you have issues with ?

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

We stand by our games

Submit a refund request if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase.

View more on EA Help