I forgot my EA Account security question

by michciu961

Original Post

Re: i forgot my security question on origin and i can't change my name.

★★★ Novice

I buyed a game from EA you should be lucky that I am give you money for your game... for that i wanna normal change my nick id on origin, I am your customer like every other customers in other companies... when you do this with people that buyed your game, it is stupid and no it is worse security system!!! listen to people !!!!! i wont contact ea advisor, i wont call him, i take back FIFA 15 to store and take money back for it.... because EA think is god and can do stupid things with people, and we should contact someone because of it!!! slap yourself

Message 51 of 384 (2,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Want to enable logon verification. Can't, because of the stupid security question. Can't believe they still use this as a 'security' measure.... who uses this anymore.

Can't even enable logon verification now so it's actually decreasing security.

The only way to change this is by having EA contact you: "Call me in 279 minutes" is the only available option to me. I'm from the Netherlands. It'll be 2200 by then over here and I doubt they speak Dutch.

This... is... so.... stupid.

It's stuff like this that tell you that NONE of the EA employees actually use their own products.

/edit:

Well, tried the "call me" option because I need to do something. But they only call to USA/Canada, so that effectivly means I'm stuck with my origin account on a low security setting. With the current security breaches going on this means I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose my account and games on it at some time.

Thanks EA.

Message 52 of 384 (2,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I forgot my orgin email and password send me another one plz
Message 53 of 384 (2,491 Views)

★★ Novice

i forgot my security question ,can you help me ? i dont remember this .

Message 54 of 384 (2,456 Views)

★★ Novice

i forgot my security answer,i dont remeber this ,i whant to change my name ,please help me .

Message 55 of 384 (2,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its soooo stupid! that you guys dont have a email that i can wirte to, i mean it would a lot easier if i could just write you a email.

Message 56 of 384 (2,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this is terrible

Message 57 of 384 (2,352 Views)

★ Novice

I think hacker hack my account.and they set new security question. and they try to change my e-mail but I recieve mail form origin before. but Ican't change new pass.

what can I do?

Message 58 of 384 (2,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I never answered a security question. 

I never created an origin account. 

Apparently one was created/migrated for me back in 2012 when I got SWTOR.  When I created my SWTOR account I wrote every thing down - I'm looking at the paper now. 

The issue:  The secret question origin asks is not the same (similar) as the one I selected and answered but the answer does not work.

Message 59 of 384 (2,226 Views)

someone has changed my security question and I don't know how to reset it.

★★★ Newbie

Message 60 of 384 (2,360 Views)