Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
dofflantv
Accepted Solution

how to change your security questions in orgin?

how to change your security questions in orgin?

Topics: 63
XP: 3,208
Ideas: 5
Solutions: 1,828

Re: how to change your security questions in orgin?

Press Origin in the top bar in origin account then press Account and Privacy then press Security the press the blue EDIT button and change it that is all note you will need to know your past question to be able to change it

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

If someones post has helped, please click the white XP button and award the user with XP.

If someones post has solved your question, click the green "Accept as Solution" button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Thanks for being part of Answer HQ community, we all hope you have a great time here!

If you need future assistance, you can PM me here.

Answer HQ Hero/Moderator and EA Forums Moderator.

Keeper
MCBrozy

I Forgot my security question and when i wanna change it it asks for the security question. please help EA

Keeper
colchis2

Get ahold of customer service, I had the same issue today and they resolved it pretty darn quick.

They just shoot a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail on file and then ask what you want to change it to.

EA_Nils
Topics: 262
XP: 1,204
Solutions: 1,289

MCBrozy wrote:

I Forgot my security question and when i wanna change it it asks for the security question. please help EA

@MCBrozy Hi,

colchi2 is correct, if you contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils