Re: how to change your security questions in orgin?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to change your security questions in orgin?

★★★ Newbie

how to change your security questions in orgin?

Message 1 of 6 (1,136 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Press Origin in the top bar in origin account then press Account and Privacy then press Security the press the blue EDIT button and change it that is all note you will need to know your past question to be able to change it

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,196 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Press Origin in the top bar in origin account then press Account and Privacy then press Security the press the blue EDIT button and change it that is all note you will need to know your past question to be able to change it

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 6 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice

I Forgot my security question and when i wanna change it it asks for the security question. please help EA

Message 3 of 6 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get ahold of customer service, I had the same issue today and they resolved it pretty darn quick.

They just shoot a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail on file and then ask what you want to change it to.

Message 4 of 6 (1,060 Views)

Community Manager

@DutchJesse_YT wrote:

I Forgot my security question and when i wanna change it it asks for the security question. please help EA

@DutchJesse_YT Hi,

colchi2 is correct, if you contact an EA Game Advisor, they will be able to assist you: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 5 of 6 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi how do i change my origin security question i forgot my security answer how do i change it please answer

@XXXO77O4906 wrote:

Message 6 of 6 (937 Views)