Re: how do i logout of origin on mac downloded version,tried click on origin then logout

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i logout of origin on mac downloded version,tried click on origin then logout

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 17 (9,806 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i logout of origin on mac downloded version,tried click on origin the

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

To make this clearer, as being the first day with a mac I really struggled:

When you are logged into Origin client, and the origin client is the currently selected screen, at the very top left of your screen next to the apple logo, it says origin, just next to this it says account, select that then log out is at the bottom. It took me bloody ages to figure that out, as the menu is not really within the origin client.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 13 of 17 (3,423 Views)

All Replies

Re: how do i logout of origin on mac downloded version,tried click on origin then logout

Community Manager

That's usually how it's supposed to happen. Please restart the client (Origin > Exit) and/or your Mac and try again.

Message 2 of 17 (9,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i couldnt log out of origin on mac downloaded version . show me step by step please .. plus on im a beginner on mac !!! 

Message 3 of 17 (9,299 Views)

Re: how do i logout of origin on mac downloded version,tried click on origin the

★ Novice

go to account and select log out on the top left

Message 4 of 17 (8,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is account

Message 5 of 17 (8,466 Views)

Community Manager

To access the options menus, click Origin in the top left corner.

Origin button.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 17 (8,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty fast, but two finger click (right click on PC) on the icon of Origin and you will have the choice to Log Out Standard smile

Message 7 of 17 (8,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

right click the origin icon you will find log out

Message 8 of 17 (7,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have all of those bars up the top and I am having the same problem. Please help!!

Message 9 of 17 (6,863 Views)

★ Novice

If you on a mac right click on the origin icon and press log out

Message 10 of 17 (6,366 Views)