how and when is origin going to banned all these cheaters in Titanfall game?

by thunderiii

Original Post

how and when is origin going to banned all these cheaters in Titanfall game?

★★★ Newbie

more and more cheaters playing the game and it just freaking ruin the fun playing.  I wish Origin do something about all these cheaters online.

Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: how and when is origin going to banned all these cheaters in Titanfall game?

Hero (Retired)

Well, I'm afraid that, if someone isn't banned by anti-cheat software, they can only verify suspects once they get reported... unluckily hackers always are a step ahead of anti-cheat programs, that's the problem of gaming in general. 

To report people, you will need this information:

1. Time & Date
  2. The server where cheater appeared
  3.  Number of people present on the server when it happened (a screenshot will do)
  4. A proof (recording)
  5. ID or gamertag of suspected hacker

Then go to Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?subject=cheating&product=titanfall and select your platform. Choose "Report Cheating/Harassment" in topic box and then write "Reporting a cheater [day when it happened]" in "Please tell us a little more about your issue" box.

When you see available contact options pick "Email me" and write your report. Generally it should follow this scheme:

Name of the Cheater:
Origin ID:
Xbox GamerTag:
Date:
Time:
Server:
Which Map:

Link to youtube or twitch:
Link to screenshot:

I'm afraid it's all I can do to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)

Re: how and when is origin going to banned all these cheaters in Titanfall game?

★★★ Newbie

maybe EA games should update the anti cheat system so it is like the one used on Counter Strike servers that 10.000 times better then this one. and that's why i stopped playing battlefield 4...  one of the reasons why i mostly just playing sinlge player games. i HATE cheaters...

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)