forgot security answer, unable to contact EA

by johannforsims

Original Post

Accepted Solution

forgot security answer, unable to contact EA

★★ Novice

I forgot my security answer. Tried to contact EA but it only has phone support (via call me) for the United States and Canada ( I am in the Caribbean). How do I resolve this ASAP?

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: forgot security answer, unable to contact EA

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @johannforsims,

If you wish to change your security questions, you will need to follow the instructions from this article: How do I change my security question and answer

If you still need to speak to an advisor you can also follow these steps. However please note that some issues can only be resolved over the phone. You have the possibility to use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Download Skype to your pc or smartphone and then try this: Voice over IP service to UK Skype chat: +44 203 0141818

(Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)

★★ Novice

That's not working for me

Message 3 of 5 (276 Views)

★★ Novice

I now remember the answer but I still need to speak to an advisor.

Message 4 of 5 (275 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @johannforsims,

If you wish to change your security questions, you will need to follow the instructions from this article: How do I change my security question and answer

If you still need to speak to an advisor you can also follow these steps. However please note that some issues can only be resolved over the phone. You have the possibility to use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from.

Hope that helps.

Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)