accountdisputes @ ea.com

by ace1543

Original Post

Accepted Solution

accountdisputes @ ea.com

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

my name is redza.. With all respect .....i found out that my nfsw account were banned....one thing for sure i never use any cheat,hacks,or anything that similar to it.....i really need this account because i already spent a long time to collect my precious car and have spent some money in it....Please i hope you can unbanned my account...i will feel really grateful....i hope you can fullfill my request...so i wish you good luck and thanks appreciation .....my account is ace154...

• First Name & Last Name:  Muhd Redza Hafiz
  • Game/Product Name: Need For Speed World
  • Persona Name: ACE154
  • Banned or Suspended:BANNED

• Error/Notification Message received (if any):

After completing an investigation of your Account, we have identified the following violation:

Promotion, encouragement and/or use of cheats, hacks or exploits.

Message 1 of 11 (1,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: accountdisputes @ ea.com

Hero (Retired)

Click the following link for info about banned & suspended accounts & what you can do:

Information about Banned or Suspended Accounts|EA Help

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, please don't post in the forums. If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address. For more info, take a look at our FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (1,468 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

hello Ea

My name is Raphael Chemtob.

I am playing in fifa 13 

My persona name is Raphaelc8124

I've been banned from my internet access in my account and i really need it because im using a lot of the ultimate team.

I didnt get any message of my bann and i dont now why they banned me because i didnt use any cheats.

I hope you could repear this for me as soon as possible,

thank you, Raphael

Message 2 of 11 (1,514 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Click the following link for info about banned & suspended accounts & what you can do:

Information about Banned or Suspended Accounts|EA Help

Message 3 of 11 (1,544 Views)

★ Novice

hi EA 

my name is MAicl 

my nicname-phantom4ik16

I'm play a Battlefield 3 Premium and Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta

My account was banned.I can't to enter in battlelog

Message 4 of 11 (1,455 Views)

★ Novice
  • Maicl Zacluhnew
  • Battleifield 3 Premium  
  • phantom4ik16
  • banned
  • Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog. Check the FAQ
  • I was written by EA support that my account is banned
Message 5 of 11 (1,449 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, please don't post in the forums. If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address. For more info, take a look at our FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Message 6 of 11 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello! 

Have not played the game a few weeks, but when I went, found that I was banned, please help my problem.

• First Name & Last Name:  Rustam Shigabiev
  • Persona Name: goiiota
Message 7 of 11 (1,353 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi goliota, 

Please take a look at the post directly above yours from my colleague eadennis, which explains exactly what to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 8 of 11 (1,351 Views)

★ Novice
  • First Name & Last Name:  Bashkatov Roman
  • Persona Name: MYRONELLO
  • banned for no reason, please to unban. Thanks in advance!
Message 9 of 11 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just received an email saying my account would be suspended or banned for fw harassment chaun mails. All i do is play games badges and tours. Whats up with this? I have been a  POGO member for  10 years never cheat or misuse anytghing please get to bottom of this. I cannot help what people send me. Letter says i have done this 2 times. Hope this is not a hoax or someone trying to hack my account. Thank you.

Message 10 of 11 (1,218 Views)