Where is my serial code/product key for pc game? (need for speed undercover)

by UnrealIzzy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my serial code/product key for pc game? (need for speed undercover)

★★ Novice

I bought need for speed undercover for pc off origin and downloaded it but now its asking for a serial key? I dont know where to find it, its not in the confirmation email?

Message 1 of 7 (12,027 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my serial code/product key for pc game? (need for speed undercover)

Hero

Check on the origin client.

Right click on the game and choose Show game details (nvm the pictures, it should be the same for NFS). The code should be there

GameDetails.png

If it's not there, log out and back in and/or restart Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (12,488 Views)

All Replies

Re: Where is my serial code/product key for pc game? (need for speed undercover)

Hero

Check on the origin client.

Right click on the game and choose Show game details (nvm the pictures, it should be the same for NFS). The code should be there

GameDetails.png

If it's not there, log out and back in and/or restart Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (12,489 Views)

★★ Novice

Thankyou, i restarted origin and it was in the game detailsStandard smile thanks again

Message 3 of 7 (11,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need a code of registry

Message 4 of 7 (7,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please get me the registration key of the game

Message 5 of 7 (5,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i installed need for speed undercover for free

Message 6 of 7 (4,532 Views)

Community Manager

@mevanbaug Hi,

Are you experiencing an issue? The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to assist you.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 7 (4,492 Views)