The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection not in Origin Library

by kelfoci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection not in Origin Library

★★★ Newbie

I recently recieved an email saying

"Your current version of The Sims 2 will lose technical support on July 22, 2014. We want you to have the most up-to-date version of The Sims 2 in your collection, so you will see a brand new addition to your Origin library: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection." 

I was extremely excited and went into my Origin app to download it... It wasn't there. Do I have to wait until the 22nd to download the Ultimate Collection or has there been some kind of technical error with my account?

Message 1 of 42 (7,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection not in Origin Library

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: I have marked this post as solution for the sole purpose of increasing its visibility.

Heya everyone,

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is being added to Simmers right now, and if you have received this email you will find yours added to your library within the next 5 days.

We are currently also working on an FAQ to answer some of the general questions regarding The Sim 2 Ultimate Collection. As soon as it is ready we will post it of course.

Edit: here it is: http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq/

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 7 of 42 (6,003 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I didn't receive any e-mail regarding that even though I have The Sims 2 Apartment Life and Mansion & Garden Stuff registered on my Origin. I own all the other Sims 2 Stuff packs and Expansion packs and they're all registered to my account (but not on Origin).

Any idea on when we'll all start receiving the Ultimate Collection and the e-mails confirming that?

Message 2 of 42 (6,728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the same email and also don't have Ultimate Collection in my Origin. I just got off the phone with Support and they haven't heard anything about this yet. Might be that Ultimate Collection hasn't dropped yet. He said if it's still not there once tech support for the old version drops to try back then, and hopefully EA will have given Support the heads up about it. 

Message 3 of 42 (6,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here i really wanted to play it to thou!!!!

Message 4 of 42 (6,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
From what I read; its supposed to be available on july 22 because apparently the sims 2 ultimate collection comes out on july 22.
Message 5 of 42 (6,415 Views)

★ Novice

I just got off with tech support via chat. He said that there is an issue and that it will take up to 24 hours to show up in your library. Hopefully it won't take that long. If you don't see something in a day or so, call them or text them via chat and see if there is a hold up.

Message 6 of 42 (6,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Note: I have marked this post as solution for the sole purpose of increasing its visibility.

Heya everyone,

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection is being added to Simmers right now, and if you have received this email you will find yours added to your library within the next 5 days.

We are currently also working on an FAQ to answer some of the general questions regarding The Sim 2 Ultimate Collection. As soon as it is ready we will post it of course.

Edit: here it is: http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq/

Thank you,

Nils

Message 7 of 42 (6,004 Views)

★★ Novice

Will The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection be available for The Sims 2 Double Deluxe?

Message 8 of 42 (5,601 Views)

★★ Novice

Will the game work with W8 ? 

Message 9 of 42 (5,316 Views)

I have the same glitches on my operating system 8.1/64 bit. 

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection isn't there in my Origin library. Hope you find a solution, thanks in advace.. Standard smile

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 10 of 42 (5,164 Views)