System requirements for Simcity 2013

by SweatyBanana03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

System requirements for Simcity 2013

★★★ Newbie

ive been waiting to get Simcity 2013 for a while know and i was abit worried that if i payed that type of money and then my computer not being able to play it. it would be a complete waste then

my specs are:

8gb of RAM

1tb 

3.7ghz

AMD a8

AMD radeon HD 8570D

hope this makes sence Confusedmileyhappy:

Cheers in advance Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: System requirements for Simcity 2013

★★★★★ Expert

Your video is comparatively low in overall performance, however the game's demands are actually rather lenient.  Let's put them side by side here: 

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-8570M-vs-Radeon-HD-6570

GPU Boss doesn't have your IGP listed, only a mobile GPU that isn't quite as good as the equivalent Radeon in the requirements.  Don't forget you can buy a digital download from the Origin Store, run a test on your GPU, and if it's just too slow, the semi-automatic refund process under the Great Game Guarantee allows you to cancel the purchase within 24 hours, no questions asked. 

That being said, the IGPs available these days from either AMD or Intel are not really strong gang buster devices, and my best estimate is that yours won't be particularly satisfactory. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Your video is comparatively low in overall performance, however the game's demands are actually rather lenient.  Let's put them side by side here: 

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-HD-8570M-vs-Radeon-HD-6570

GPU Boss doesn't have your IGP listed, only a mobile GPU that isn't quite as good as the equivalent Radeon in the requirements.  Don't forget you can buy a digital download from the Origin Store, run a test on your GPU, and if it's just too slow, the semi-automatic refund process under the Great Game Guarantee allows you to cancel the purchase within 24 hours, no questions asked. 

That being said, the IGPs available these days from either AMD or Intel are not really strong gang buster devices, and my best estimate is that yours won't be particularly satisfactory. 

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SweatyBanana03 wrote:
my specs are:

8gb of RAM

1tb 

3.7ghz

AMD a8

AMD radeon HD 8570D

hope this makes sence Confusedmileyhappy:

Cheers in advance Confusedmileyhappy:

@SweatyBanana03 

Your answer was posted in the website, in your message thread. 

Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)