[Star Wars: The Old Republic] error code NU2001

by runepriestal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] error code NU2001

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am receiving error code NU2001 when I try to purchase cartel coins for my swtor account. It was working just fine until 3 days ago and now I am unable to make any more purchases. There is nothing wrong with my credit card, that was the first thing I checked. Any help with this issue would be appreciated. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (1,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Re: error code NU2001

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello runepriestal,

Please get in touch with the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone. You can find more info about how to do so at: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to visit the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service Forums.

Thanks,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,774 Views)

All Replies

[Star Wars: The Old Republic] Re: error code NU2001

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello runepriestal,

Please get in touch with the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone. You can find more info about how to do so at: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to visit the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service Forums.

Thanks,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (1,775 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] Re: error code NU2001

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the info sir.
Message 3 of 4 (1,714 Views)

Re: [Star Wars: The Old Republic] error code NU2001

★★★ Newbie

i had the 'nu2001' error code for over a month, i purchased a online game card for 60 day subscription to swtor, anyway i rang swtor customer support with number from swtor help line ((us) adding the international connect number b4 US number for AUST calling US) i got thru to swtor helpline and discovered the 'nu2001' error code is caused by using 5 transactions to site in 24 hours, swtor will automatically block your account. i rang customer service and had my account unblocked, i no longer recieve the nu 2001 error code. RING SWTOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO UNBLOCK ACCOUNT.

Message 4 of 4 (1,534 Views)