Sims 3 University is now available to download but origin wont let me!!!!

by rowenreid

Original Post

Sims 3 University is now available to download but origin wont let me!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered sims 3 university, i recieved the email this morning that it was ready for download. The origin store even allows you to purchase Sims 3 University Life now! The problem is when i go to download it, it says I have successfully pre-ordered the game and that it has not yet been released?? What do I do?

I LIVE CHATTED WITH AN ORIGIN CONSULTANT AND THEY FIXED THE PROBLEM! I WOULD SUGGEST DOING THE SAME IT IS WORTH THE WAIT YOU WILL NEED:

YOUR EMAIL

ORDER NUMBER (FOUND IN EMAIL FROM ORIGIN)

LAST 4 DIGITS OF CREDITCARD USED TO PAY

AND OF COURSE A SERCURITY QUESTION

Message 1 of 5 (562 Views)

Re: Sims 3 University is now available to download but origin wont let me!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem only I didnt get the email and the order history says "payment pending".

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue....in my Origin thing it says I have pre-ordered it, but it's greyed out and not yet released. I'm really pissed off--I purposefully purchased this game for Direct Download through Origin so I could play it right at Midnight. But I can't.

Message 3 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i suggest you go online and live chat or call in and talk to an origin consultant! I just did that and the person helping fixed it!!!

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can someone explain how to do this? i am waiting to chat with someone from origin but i have a 375 minute wait.. that's over 6 hours! 

Message 5 of 5 (477 Views)