Simcity asks for product key but when I click enter product key nothing happens

by LupusHomine

Original Post

Simcity asks for product key but when I click enter product key nothing happens

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to start Simcity but a window comes up titled could not activate. It has a button that says "Enter Product Key" but when I click it nothing happens. I have the product key. I bought the game from Walmart. I tried to install it on my laptop but it wouldnt run so I bought a wirless adapter for my desktop in order to play it on that but it asks for a product key then wont let me enter it when i click the button. 

Message 1 of 4 (363 Views)

Re: Simcity asks for product key but when I click enter product key nothing happ

★★★ Newbie

now it wont even start

Message 2 of 4 (361 Views)

Re: Simcity asks for product key but when I click enter product key nothing happ

★★★ Newbie

well EA isnt worth anyting. Game doesnt even work now. thanks for taking my money for services not provided. 

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

EA Staff

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)