Sim City Free Trial - "Game Time Has Ended" after only a few minutes of play

by KansasCrafter

Original Post

Sim City Free Trial - "Game Time Has Ended" after only a few minutes of play

★★ Novice

I'm not mad, but I wanted to let the folks at EA games know about a problem I encountered with the Sim City free trial.  

Saturday, I decided to give Sim City a try and downloaded the free trial.  While I was in the process of going through the tutorial, the game closed abruptly with no error message or warning, and when I tried to play the game again later, it told me my game time had been used up.  I'd only been playing the game for a few minutes--after all, I was still going through the tutorial--so there's no question that I wasn't even close to the 4 hours I was supposedly alotted.

Like I said, I'm not mad, but I'm not exactly clamouring to buy Sim City either.  I spent exactly enough time playing the game to be annoyed by the tutorial, and never had a chance to actually experience the game.  As it stands right now, I doubt I'll be buying the game for myself.  

Message 1 of 4 (355 Views)

Re: Sim City Free Trial - "Game Time Has Ended" after only a few minut

★★★ Newbie

I too decided to try Sim City, but the some how during the tutorial the game would not respond and only got 30 minutes of play..WOW

Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi

i couldnt even start the game after installing it. on the first start it downloaded some updates but the game  was never able to start and now it says my game time has ended.

Message 3 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me, I was so pissed becuse I wanted to play this game and the second I opened the starter, not even the actual game, it said my time had ended when I never even got a chance to play the damn thing.

Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)