Refund Requested

by Hobbie1357

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund Requested

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi

I bought Medal of Honour Warfighter and I launched it played but I decided I wanted to refund it, so the next day I requested a refund but when I press request an orange circle just kept loading it stayed like that for almost an hour so I decided to reload the page but when I did hat it said it had been requested but I never got an email to say it had been confirmed

Thankyou in advance

Message 1 of 7 (785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund Requested

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Yeah, that's normal, it means that EA has received your request but, the system has not begun processing it yet. Give it 24 hours and see if it goes to Processing, if not, contact an Advisor to be sure there isn't a glitch in the system.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (831 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Click on the word Origin at the top of the Origin application.

Choose EA Account and Billing.

Look in the purchase history on the webpage that will open for you.

Does the game show refund processing or completed there?

If so, please wait, it can take up to 10 days for your refund to be processed and the money returned to you.

If it does not show as processing or completed, You will need to Contact An Advisor.

Message 2 of 7 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

All it shows is refund requested and under it see details but when I click the link under it, it says the page doesn't exist

Message 3 of 7 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Yeah, that's normal, it means that EA has received your request but, the system has not begun processing it yet. Give it 24 hours and see if it goes to Processing, if not, contact an Advisor to be sure there isn't a glitch in the system.

Message 4 of 7 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok thankyou very much

Message 5 of 7 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been over 48 hours since i requested my refund, and I haven't heard anything. I've been trying to contact customer support for 7 hours now and I can't get a live chat. Tried it without ad block and tried several different internet browsers. What should I do?

Message 6 of 7 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same situation. What should I do now?

Message 7 of 7 (645 Views)