Red Alert 2 download server not responding

by KJaboski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Red Alert 2 download server not responding

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When trying to download Red Alert 2 from C&C Collection I get an error that the server is not responding, it says to try later but been trying for 3 hours now and constantly same error, other games in the library are downloadable just fine.

Any known solutions to this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 28 (1,014 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Red Alert 2 download server not responding

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

For anyone that had been experiencing the "The Network is having problems" error message, this issue should now be resolved.

Please log out of Origin and then log back in and you should now be able to download your games again.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 26 of 28 (813 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Could you please try restarting both your computer and router and then check if the error still occurs?

Message 2 of 28 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did and unfortenetly Red Alert 2 still has the same problem, but like Is said erlier everything else seems to be downloading withouta problem.

Message 3 of 28 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I Feel i Should Chip in a little here too. I have also been experiencing the same problem myself. I have tried restarting both my computer and router. i have also checked the other games in my library and they are all downloading fine, infact as i type this i have two on the go. So im fairly certain that its not on my end. after two or so hours of looking i havent found any solutions so far either, Could it be something missing from the server end perhaps?

Edit: come to think of it i believe i had this problem a month or so back when trying to download the game, although i think last time it did start downloading at first then crashed at 5% or so and then hasn't started up since.

Message 4 of 28 (982 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then it is defenetly on the server end if you're having same issue. Maybe a glitchin the system or source filles corupted.

Message 5 of 28 (968 Views)

★★ Novice

A Quick update

i seem to be having the same issue with Command and conquer renegade as well. Both are games that i got in the ultimate collection. However the other Command and conquer games from the same pack are all downloading, installing and running fine.

Message 6 of 28 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep I tried it too and same problem, would be nice if someone acknowledge our issiue.

Message 7 of 28 (864 Views)

★★★ Novice

i just purchased the ultimate pack too, cant seem to get any of the games from it. they show in my library but when i try to download them it tries and then i get the servers not responding message, try again later! other games such as kingdom of amular or dragon age download with no problems. checked my router....restarted pc etc..... still the same.

Message 8 of 28 (843 Views)

★★ Novice

Thats Interesting. Are you sure the other games aren't working and its not just red alert and/or renegade?

Message 9 of 28 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with alice madness

Message 10 of 28 (821 Views)