Purchase not going through

by frothycoon

Original Post

Purchase not going through

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I have recently tried to pre-order BF4 Digital Deluxe multiple times. Everytime I have placed the order, it just sends me back to my cart, where I can see only BF4.  It just continues in this endless loop of entering payment information, placing the order, then sending me back to my cart.  There is no prompt notifying me that the game was purchased, just the My Cart screen.  I have checked my e-mail several times to double check for any recipts, but there are none.  If there is any solution to this I would really appreciate to know whats wrong, if there is a glitch or anything.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: Purchase not going through

★★ Novice

I have this problem too when I try to buy pre-order BF4. Please help us!

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: Purchase not going through

★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue too but I am now 9 days in with it. I got 2 pending charges to my credit card and then no emails whatsoever. As of today battlelog now shows BF4 on my profile, but Origin does not. The EA Game Advisors have been unable to help as I never received an order number by email.

I'm pretty much stuck in an endless loop it feels like. I have a feeling each time it returned me to the cart an order went through just with no confirmation. Unfortunately finding someone who can help is very difficult. All you get told is to contact the EA Advisors, whom in turn tell you that they cannot really help without an order number.

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)