Payed for game ordered through Amazon..put in code, nothing works

by the9after9effect

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payed for game ordered through Amazon..put in code, nothing works

★★★ Newbie

Got a Game SIMCITY of tomorrow, from amazon, my daughter got it for me, but I just received it about a month ago, First I was disappointed that there was no disc, but after going through all the registering and putting in the code from the pack, the game did not show up, and when trying to re-enter the code, it tells me the code is already taken,,,Yea!!!! I just put it in!!! please help... I have not been able to do anything,, I need this fixed,, or is EA GAMES playing with peoples money like everybody else?

Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Payed for game ordered through Amazon..put in code, nothing works

Hero (Retired)

Contact Amazon since they sold you the code. Make sure the game is also not hidden in your library by checking the tabs near the top.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Contact Amazon since they sold you the code. Make sure the game is also not hidden in your library by checking the tabs near the top.

Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hey @the9after9effect,

If you are getting the error that the code is already in use, it may mean also mean that you are logged in using a wrong account. Try all the emails that you use and see if there is any other Origin account that you created and forgot.

If this fails, you can try  contacting EA Customer Support to get assistance. It would be helpful to have all your account information ready. You can contact them here : https://help.ea.com/in/contact-us/new/

You can provide them the code that you used for the game and any other information that you have about your account that may help you.

If you are unable to sign in, you can choose the option Having trouble accessing your account? on the Sign In page.
Please note that selecting Manage My Account and then Account Security may not always give the option to contact Live Chat support.
You can get more information on contacting support by following this link : http://help.ea.com/in/article/contact-ea-help/

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)