Paid for BF4 premium but it wont show in "My Games"

by NobbyKnobbs

Original Post

Paid for BF4 premium but it wont show in "My Games"

★★ Novice

Hi there I've paid for BF4 premium but it's not showing in my games, I would have emailed the support team at EA but basically when i click on "contact us" all i get forwarded to is a white screen ( tested on chrome, firefox and "gulp" IE ).

I've been through the forums for a few hours now trying many fixes ( reloaded origin after 30 mins, re-installing origin, ive moved my games folders to another directory...ive quickly bodged togther a functioning pc outta spares and logged in on that aswell....)

So if anyone else has a solution great i'll try that...if not...

EA I'd like a refund please if you cant correct this.

Cheers for any assistance :P

Message 1 of 21 (435 Views)

Re: Paid for BF4 premium but it wont show in "My Games"

★★ Novice

Running out of options here guys, in addition to what i had tried before, i've also tried running origin on a hdd all on its on still no joy, I've taken a screendump of the verification of the game being paid for sadly i still cant get anything other than a white screen when trying the EA contact page....

Message 2 of 21 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there...I have the same problem...I bought Battlefield 4, money came out and still I have nothing in folder "My games" and no email with any code didnt come.

Please If anyone know.? Thank you.

Message 3 of 21 (413 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok i've sent 2 error reports off and still havent even had a confirmation email in the past 24 hours, is anyone else having massive issues addint games to their "my games" tab atm??

Message 4 of 21 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Be pation, I have the same problem. Pay for nothing and someone think thats ok. I wrote for help too, but web of  "ORIGIN" is dead.

Message 5 of 21 (398 Views)

★ Novice

Same happened to me i can't find it anywhere in 'my games' 

Message 6 of 21 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

Sigh still no emails...and now when trying to access "my tickets" all im getting is a blank screen again, if a mod or admin see this can you please either add the damn game to my games tab or give me my £39.99 back since navigating your site is a utter bugger....

Message 7 of 21 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really good steal!! I try to find some help center and everything I found was this:

http://help.ea.com/cz/contact-us/new/?product=origin

Wrote manytimes and even some robot didnt wrote!!!

But when I look at my order summary: "All items in your order have been digitally delivered or shipped ." ...is written there....

Iam not shure that something has been delivered!!!!

Message 8 of 21 (359 Views)

★★ Novice

Sigh its been 3 days now still no feedback, not even a "we are investigating" email. No wonder people hammer EA on customer service, does ANYONE have a direct email or phone number that i can use to get my money back.....

Message 9 of 21 (346 Views)

Re: Paid for BF4 premium -- probably unlock only

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Personally, I would imagine that you most likely have not bought any actual game yet, only a lesser priced item of the several, which unlocks the premium features on a Standard Edition. 

You can buy the base game with its special features locked, or the highest cost single item, the edition that starts out with all Premium features active.  Only someone who bought the low-price base game* can make use of the unlock option. 

P. S.  I just looked at Origin's US market pricing, and "Membership" is MORE expensive than the Standard Edition, which is not the cost relationship that I thought I recalled.  Maybe something else is going on now.  A "DeLuxe" may also need an Unlock as well, for all I can tell, so I cannot blame anyone for not figuring out what is available.

However, read this page carefully.  Notice in the Upper right, just below the button for download, it refers to the non-included base games. 

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium#details

Message 10 of 21 (340 Views)