I want my playstation network account disconnecting my origin account

★★★ Newbie

I want my playstation network account disconnecting my origin account

Message 21 of 126 (196,574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want my playstation network account disconnecting my origin account

Community Manager (retired)

Hi nooteboot,

To unlink your PSN from your Origin account you'll need to speak to a Game Advisor. 

You can contact support by following the steps below:

• Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
  • Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
  • Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
  • Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
  • Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
  • Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
  • Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Thanks

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 22 of 126 (213,727 Views)

All Replies

Unlink EA Account from PSN ID

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I want to know how to unlink my EA account from my brother's PSN ID. I have narcolepsy which comes with a whole set of awareness problems; I was trying to play need for speed unndercover, how ever i couldnt because my psn id was not linked to an ea account. Having a hard time remembering my ea account details due to the fact my narcolepsy was starting to severely impair my awareness and judgement, i asked my brother to do it, he said it asked for the ea account again my head was really giving me problems at that point so i yelled at him (yes i yelled, you would if your head started to hurt just from trying to focus and properly process information) "whatever just do it!" and I ended up missing the intro to the game since i was asleep.

Anyway, now that i started to play battlefield 3 on xbox and ps3, i noticed that all my battlefeed stuff goes straight to my brothers EA/origin account and not mine. I shortly realised after that it was because my PSN ID was linked to his EA account.

Now I have been looking for a soultion to this. I CANNOT FIND A SINGLE COMPETENT ANSWER.

EA Staff, IS IT POSSIBLE to UNLINK ONE'S PSN ID from an EA ACCOUNT and then RE-LINK it to the CORRECT ACCOUNT?

If yes, how do we do so.

If no, why not?

Also please dont say contact EA support, i have been trying and i just get that automated category system that shows only a certain number of senarios for a product. There is not a contact us @ address to post specified questions in hope of a solution.

I eagerly await your response so that I will have confidence in purchacing newer and older EA titles for my PS3. I havent done so since I realized this problem about 3 months ago while playing Battlefield 3. As a North American I would like to be properly recognised for my achivements in-game and in real life.

Your customer,

kishagi

PS. I had stopped buying Xbox 360 games used from EB Games when I had learned that the publishers dont make money from resold games. That didn't sit right with me. Just sayin'.

Message 1 of 126 (184,913 Views)

Re: Unlink EA Account from PSN ID

Community Manager

Hi kishagi,

Please read here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Gamertag-PSN-ID-and-EA-Origin-account-Connection-amp-Changes/m-p/201...

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 126 (184,834 Views)

Origin two accounts with the same e-mail address

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,
By mistake I have two accounts Orgin. The two was unfortunately used the same email address. Now the problem is that by logging in through email account is available "A" while to get to your account "B" I have to log in Orgin on my PC (where it is possible to login with ID).
Unfortunately, change your email address on the account "A" is not possible (error: identifier contains characters not correct).
I would like to fix the situation and lead to a situation where an account of "A" work with "A e-mail" and the account "B" work with "B-email".
Please help me.

Message 3 of 126 (128,104 Views)

Re: Origin two accounts with the same e-mail address

Community Manager

Hi goldus12,

Please contact EA Support via http://help.ea.com/contact-us and select Origin as the Product. They will be able to assist you in changing your email address so that you will have two seperate accounts in the end.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Message 4 of 126 (128,982 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thx for answer, but in my coutry (Poland) is only one way to contact  EA Support:  phone - which is still busy Frown((
Is there any other way to contact you resolve the problem?

Regards

Message 5 of 126 (128,083 Views)

Community Manager

Hi again,

You could try it again outside of peak times like in the evening or you could change the country to United States for example, this should bring up the live chat option as well. 

Message 6 of 126 (128,944 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I used the chat. Problem solved. Thank you.
Topic to closing.

Message 7 of 126 (128,050 Views)

How to merge two origin accounts.

★★★★★ Novice

A couple of days ago I made an origin account so I could play battlefield 3. I then remember I have another account that I made before. Is there any way I can merge these two accounts and use the e-mail of my choice?

Message 8 of 126 (213,297 Views)

Re: How to merge two origin accounts.

★ Guide

Yes there is is. I did the same exact thing. I called support (866-543-5435) and they gave me a persona transfer. So call and ask can your accounts be merged together. (persona transfer)

If this helped hit my XP!!!

Message 9 of 126 (213,241 Views)