Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Origin://library/?Refresh=1

by Mark3942

ORIGINAL POST

Accepted Solution

Origin://library/?Refresh=1

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am getting this message when I want to update Battlefield 3 on Battlelog. I have both installed Battlefield and Origin. Origin already works but it says when I want to start bf3 singleplayer it says that Origin is not installed. When I click in Origin it says that Bf3 is not installed. I think the problem is when I moved the files(Origin,Origin games) from my C: disc that was full to my D:/data disc that was empty couse it was new and needed more space. I don't know what to do now, I already changed application settings in origin but that didn't worked. What do you recommend? Should I delete everything and reinstall everything or I can do something other ?

Thank you for taking your time and hope you can help me!                                                                          Mark

Message 1 of 3 (1,090 Views)

Re: Origin://library/?Refresh=1

Community Manager

Hi Mark,

If you already changed the application setting within Origin to match the BF3 folder without any luck I would suggest a re-installation of Battlefield 3 from within the Origin client.

Normally, a repair would do the trick, but since the current BF3 installation does not appear to be recognized I would strongly suggest just re-installing.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (1,087 Views)

Re: Origin://library/?Refresh=1

★★★★ Novice

Ok, thank you very much for your fast response!

Message 3 of 3 (1,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi Mark,

If you already changed the application setting within Origin to match the BF3 folder without any luck I would suggest a re-installation of Battlefield 3 from within the Origin client.

Normally, a repair would do the trick, but since the current BF3 installation does not appear to be recognized I would strongly suggest just re-installing.

Cheers,

Nils

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View more on EA Help

We can help with payment errors, refunds, and order questions.

Contact us on EA Help