Origin has LOST all of my past games purchased...

by lazyeyeaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin has LOST all of my past games purchased...

★★★ Newbie

My orgigin account is empty after their last update. All of the past games i have purchased from Origin no longer show up in my library OR in my payment history... Highly unsatisfied customer. Maybe i should have stuck with steam games... -_-

Message 1 of 8 (1,516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin has LOST all of my past games purchased...

EA Staff

@neetzm wrote:
The same thing happened to me! I contacted support and they said there is nothing I can do without the serial numbers which I dont have anymore. My game discs are all useless now, what a waste of money!

If you are logging in to Origin with the same credentials that you used to log in to this site then I believe you may have multiple Origin accounts and many be logging in with the wrong account. Could it be you have more then 1 Origin account?

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,327 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Even my friends list has been wiped clean...

Message 2 of 8 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got this problem too Frown ! Did you know a way to get all our games back ?

Message 3 of 8 (1,373 Views)

EA Staff

If you have multiple Origin account, please make sure you are logging in with the correct one.

Message 4 of 8 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing happened to me! I contacted support and they said there is nothing I can do without the serial numbers which I dont have anymore. My game discs are all useless now, what a waste of money!
Message 5 of 8 (1,279 Views)

EA Staff

@neetzm wrote:

If you are logging in to Origin with the same credentials that you used to log in to this site then I believe you may have multiple Origin accounts and many be logging in with the wrong account. Could it be you have more then 1 Origin account?

Message 6 of 8 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me, i am logged into my one origin account. I just lost my account of games, really frustrated and no solution so far

Message 7 of 8 (1,170 Views)

EA Staff

@DR_chacho wrote:

This just happened to me, i am logged into my one origin account. I just lost my account of games, really frustrated and no solution so far

Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 8 of 8 (1,166 Views)