Re: Stuck at launch

★★★ Apprentice

Here is the dxdiag

Thx a lot!

Message 160 of 1,482 (10,921 Views)

Origin client and webpage white screen

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

When I open the Origin client the welcome page starts to load (the circle appears briefly) and the screen turns white/grayish. I can still see the top menu and click them, but they won't work (can't open preferences or games). I can't open the games from the tray icon either and the direct shortcuts won't work.

When I load www.origin.com the same thing happens in my browser. I've tried on different computers from the same network and it keeps happening. I asked a friend to try to access and it was working for him so it shouldn't be a server-side issue.

I've restarted the router, flushed the dns, reinstalled the client, tried other browsers (Firefox, Chrome) but none of these work. I've checked the firewall and access is allowed. I haven't installed any new software since my last session (it was working fine 20 hours ago).

Does anyone have a clue about how can this issue be fixed?

Thanks.

Message 161 of 1,482 (51,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same here,
Yesterday I Could play with no problems FIFA 17, but today after login i can only see a blank window.

Version: 10.0.2.33129

Any workaround to play FIFA 17 ?

Message 162 of 1,482 (10,824 Views)

★★★ Novice

The problem is ISP, here in Spain all the ONO - Vodafone clients have the same problem, use compatibility mode and choose windows 7. An update will start and you can use your games (shop isnt available yet).

Message 163 of 1,482 (10,811 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do have Ono-Vodafone but i changed compatibilty mode and no download is starting...

Message 164 of 1,482 (10,807 Views)

Re: Origin installation/login blank white window

★★★ Novice
Instrucciones:

Supongo que sera dependiendo de la version de Windows, ve a la carpeta de origin, sobre origin.exe y pones el modo compatibilidad para windows xp sp2. Deberia aparecer un dialogo que se esta actualizando origin y arranca.
Message 165 of 1,482 (10,801 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Gracias BigBoss Máquina, funcionó !!!

tyvm, it works!

Compatibility with XP SP2

Message 166 of 1,482 (10,796 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now Origin has the old interface but games still don't start. So close...

Message 167 of 1,482 (10,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo tambien tengo el mismo problema con Origin. Lo abro, pongo el usuario y el password y despues se me queda en blanco sin cargar nada, ni biblioteca de juegos ni tienda, ni nada.

Me parece a mi que la nueva version de Origin lo unico que aporta son problemas. Señores de EA, corrijan la herramienta o vuelvan a la version anterior del cliente de Origin, ya que funcionaba fantasticamente bien.

Message 168 of 1,482 (9,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@DarkAmaranth1966I can't tell.  Did I get the Graphics card done?  I got everything that seemed remotely like it would work.  Next step would be to contact Toshiba by phone if it didn't work.  I'm guessing that it didn't work though.  Still getting white screen.

Message 169 of 1,482 (9,405 Views)